Sunday 14 March 2010

Mothers Day flowers

At school I made paper flowers with pipe cleaners for the stem.They were easy to make, I will show you how.
First you cut a pipecleaner in half
Then choose two paper tissue circles and stick them through the spicky bit of the pipecleaner
Then scrunch the tissue paper
Then get the bit of pipecleaner near the top and wrap round once
There you have a flower and if you want to you can put some ribbon, then get scissors and on the none shiny side pull the scissors across to make curls
I made them for mum and she liked them lots.

Phoebe x

8 comments:

  1. You have a very lucky Mum, Phoebe - your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever are you ...they are beautiful and I know your mum must be sooooooo pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. I bet your Mum was delighted with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers and they will last for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Phoebe, I think your flowers are fantastic! And well done on the blogging, too. (If I tell my daughter she'll want to start one as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful. I bet you mum was so pleased to receive these xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these - awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for discussing this fantastic written content on your website. I came across it on google. I may check to come back once you post additional aricles.
    jeux de king

    ReplyDelete